blue

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clarie is into Everything!

Claire's new chair from Grandma Faye


Claire playing in the Tupperware cabinet






Claire unloading dirty dishes



I think this could be an ad for cord safety! I am telling her 'no' and this is the reaction I get.
I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but Claire is a busy girl lately. She is into everything. She could care less about her toys. She just wants to explore and discover her little world. I try to let her do pretty much anything she wants, with supervision of course. We played here this morning. She really likes her new chair from Pottery Barn. Grandma Faye ordered it for her. It is really cute. After her nap, we ran in Wal-Mart and CVS. She had to help unpack boxes of drugs. Ironically, she liked the Vytorin bottle. I am sure that is a sign I need to be taking it since my cholesterol is high. Then, we went to the hospital to play with our friends. Claire was all over the place. She fell asleep in the car. Of course she woke up when I got her out. I tried to get her back to sleep with no success. That is when she explored the kitchen. Things got rough around 5:00 so I let her take a short nap before dinner. She was grumpy, as I thought she would be. Thankfully, sweet Daddy helped turn her attitude around and we had fun playing the rest of the night.
I am working tomorrow and then we are headed the Birmingham Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: