blue

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Claire is getting brave...

Claire in her headband.





Claire likes to pull up on her toy basket.


Claire and I have had a lot of fun the past couple of days. She is really starting to have a cute personality. I wouldn't say she is crawling, but she is mobile. She can go from her stomach back to a seated position which I think is pretty impressive. She really likes to pull up on things to her knees. This has caused a few falls and tears, but that is part of it.


We had a great weekend with the Street's. I have been very productive recently. I organized all of Claire's clothes. I put all of her pictures in albums. And I have a clean house with food in the refrigerator. I am feeling good about my accomplishments this week!


I am working today and tomorrow. We are going to try to go to Panama City this weekend if everything works out. Hope you all have a great week!