blue

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

9 Months Old




Claire is 9 months old today. It is very hard to believe. The time has flown by! I truly cherish every minute I have with her. She is an amazing gift in my life.

Claire's Accomplishments:
~Crawling
~Going from sitting, to knees, to feet
~Getting down from standing without hurting herself
~Dancing to any music
~Clapping (mostly for herself)
~Feeding herself table-type food
~Sleeping thru the night (sometimes)
~Smiling and laughing at Daddy
~Saying 'bye-bye' to me when our babysitter comes
~Saying Mama and Dada to the appropriate people
~Recognizing that you are telling her 'no' and choosing to ignore it
~and probably my favorite, reaching for you and hugging you when you pick her up
I am sure I am forgetting some things, but I know she did all of these today.

1 comment:

Alli and Korey said...

Claire is such a cutie ! I love these pics of her