blue

Monday, February 16, 2009

27 Years...

My Mom and Dad came down to spend a long weekend with us



We went to eat a Long Horn (my request) Sunday night



Hanging out on the swing

Claire and Gran spent the weekend together while I worked. The men finished putting up the railing on our screened in porch.
Claire came to see me on Valentine's Day at work

PePaw and Claire

Gran and Claire
Well, another year has passed. I am officially 27 years old. Each year that goes by is better than the last, but also goes faster than the last. I have to say, I am probably the happiest I have ever been in my whole life. I am surrounded by a wonderful family, good friends, and most recently, the true calling in my life. Motherhood. It is what truly defines me as a person. I have had a great year. I feel incredibly blessed by each day I have. I spend most of my time with my daughter, friends, and my wonderful husband. The only thing I could ask for is more time with my family. Thank you to everyone that touches my life, makes me smile, and makes me want to get out of bed everyday. I love each and every one of you.
Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment:

Poks said...

Happy Birthday, Meredith!! Looks like you had a nice one with your family. Miss you girls! - Robin