blue

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The New and Improved...











Here are some pictures of the progress on our house. We have been having it painted for over a month now. I has taken way more time and money than we anticipated. But, I am pleased with how it looks. I tried to find some old pictures of the outside but couldn't. I think they are on my Mom's camera. I always hated the way it looked (stained walls with red trim) so I am sure I didn't go out of my way to make pictures of it. All we lack on the house is the shutters. You can see some mock-ups they made. I made a few changes to them and of course that isn't the color. They are going to be a deep brown, almost black. I really like the doors. Bucky doesn't like the color but I think we are stuck with it. We also had new door knobs installed. They are still working on the shed. Maybe it will be done by Christmas....

2 comments:

Jack and Laura said...

I love it, and my favorite is the front door!!!

meredith.street said...

Thanks! It is sooo much better!