blue

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary!




8 years ago today at Riverchase United Methodist Church, Bucky and I were married. We sure do look a lot younger, huh? But, I still feel Bucky looks at me the same way. For some reason, this incredible man loves me with his whole heart. I often wonder why or how I am so blessed to have him as my husband. We have grown a lot together in our marriage. We have shared a lot of laughter and love. Every single day of our marriage, Bucky has hugged me and told me how much he loves me. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. We were definitely made for each other. I love you!


'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.'

I Corinthians 13:4-7 (read at our wedding)

No comments: