blue

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Clara's Tea Party

Making headbands
Can you feel the excitement?

Natalie and Carla


Making bracelets






Reading the Nutcracker






Mesmerized!

Admiring the beautiful tree



My sweet Claire Bear

Some of the cast of the Nutcracker

Getting their second wind after a bag full of candy!

Last Friday night, I took Claire to an event hosted by East Alabama Ballet. It was a really cute night called Clara's Tea Party. We got all dressed up and picked up our best friends, Carla and Natalie. We went to Saguhattchee Country Club, just me and Claire! It was very fun for me because I rarely get to do things one on one with her. So, I soaked up every moment! I think Claire did too. We made hairbands, bracelets, and candy bags. And ate chicken fingers and desserts. And best of all, read the Nutcracker and talked to some of the real ballerinas. It was very fun and very girly!

No comments: