blue

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun for Everyone!

Elizabeth, Lori Beth, Me, and Claire
Watching the rain

Last BabyGym
Thursday was a our last BabyGym. I haven't decided if we are going to do it again or not. It is kind of a bad time for Claire's nap schedule. We'll see. She really likes going so hopefully we can work something out. I worked Friday. I met Bucky and Claire at Good Ol' Boys after work. She was really good and ate a lot. But when she was full, she really wanted to get down and play. It was hard to distract her while we finished eating. Saturday, Claire and I got up and hung around the house. It was raining, so we didn't try to go anywhere. We got ready and met one of my sorority sisters, Elizabeth, to go to a shower. Another pledge sister, Lori Beth, is getting married in May. Some of her family had her a shower about 30 minutes from our house. It was really nice. Claire was good but a little stand-offish. She wasn't too sure about me leaving her. We came home and played. Bucky got home from the last field trial of the season. I got to go to the gym. I really like going. It makes me feel so much better. We ate dinner and Claire went to bed early.
We are waiting for her to wake up now so we can go to the 11:00 service. Maybe she won't cry the whole time. We'll see. Claire and I are going to see Laura and baby Allan today. Thanks for everyone who prayed for her. They are both home and doing great. Hope everyone has a great Spring Break, even if you are working!





1 comment:

The Northcutt's said...

Found your blog through Elyse's. Claire is so cute!!!