blue

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Digging in the Easter candy





The playgroup swarms the cheerios

This is how Claire spent most of Tuesday's playgroup
I have tried several times to get an 11 month shot (a few days late).

Since it has been raining a lot, we have spent most of the past few days around here. Bucky had Thursday and Friday off because of the weather. He and Claire were able to play together a lot. The Street's came this weekend. We got some stuff done Saturday and ran some errands. Claire was pretty clingy. She has been trying to cut one of her top teeth for a while. She was up most of Saturday night/Sunday morning. We haven't had a night like that in a while. Thank goodness Mrs. Street took over early Sunday morning so I could go back to bed. I worked Sunday. Bucky and his dad almost finished the screened-in-porch. It is so nice. Too bad it has been wet and chilly or Claire and I would be out there more. We are going to get our ferns and flowers this weekend, so I will post some final pictures soon. Claire and I have spent the past 2 days together. I am glad to be back on my normal work schedule. We had playgroup over here yesterday. Claire wanted me to hold her most of the time. She came around a little at the end. I think she is feeling better and I am pretty sure the tooth broke the skin because she slept her normal 11 hours last night. Maybe we can get a good 11 month picture soon.
Happy Easter from our little Bunny!







No comments: