blue

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas












































We have had a busy, but fun week. I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. It is hard to work back-to-back because I feel like I don't see Claire at all but then I had a 4-day weekend which is great! We were super busy at work. Monday we filled almost 800 prescriptions. It was rough but most people were patient. Wednesday night my mom came to Auburn. I could never say enough how wonderful she is. She is the true definition of selfless. She came to help me decorate and get ready for my Bunco Christmas Party. She hadn't even decorated her own house but she came to help me first. Bucky and I met Wednesday after work to get our tree. We came home and my mom helped us with it and put up some other decorations. Thursday, my mom and I got up and finished decorating. We got ready and went to Wal-Mart to get all of our party supplies. Bucky came home and ran some errands for me which was a huge help. Claire took a pretty good afternoon nap. Then we all went to the Auburn Christmas Parade. Claire and I were asked through a friend (Carla) to be in the parade. We rode on a float with Carla, Natalie and Ryan. My mom and Bucky were watching. When we passed them, they ran and got on the float and rode with us the rest of the way. We came home and got ready for bed. Friday, we got up finished cleaning and started cooking. My mom left around 1:30. Claire and I ran an errand and then came home to get ready for the party. Bucky got home early. We are happy to say that Friday was the last day of the painting! Finally, everything is finished. It took 8 weeks and was a pain, but I am glad it is done.
Thanks Mom for all your help! I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: