blue

Friday, February 24, 2012

Am I really 30?




My sister and her family came from Panama City


Me and Carla (my best friend who helped Bucky a ton!)


Me and Laura (who helped despite having a sick husband and 2 year old)


The Bunco Group represents (Elyse, Ansley, Me, Laura, Megan, and Carla). Megan helped at 38 weeks pregnant!

We actually still look about the same. Plus a few...


The Wilson Side

The Street Side


T-R-O-U-B-L-E




The Harkins came from South Carolina

Bucky, PaPaw, Drew

Karaoke


Laura, my friend my college, came from Heflin.


So, I may have 'hinted' to Bucky that I wanted a party for my 30th birthday. Just something small. I mean, we have celebrated my birthday together since I was 15 years old. And 30 is a big deal. But, I had no idea what he had been planning for the past few weeks. Bucky went all out last Saturday night and had me a surprise 30th birthday. It was so much fun! He had a lot of help from Carla, Megan, Laura, his Mom, etc. People came from Florida, South Carolina, Birmingham. It was great! Bucky had a DJ, alcohol, food, cake. And everything was decorated so cute. Thank you so much to my sweet husband, all my family, and friends for making my 30th birthday wonderful. I had so much fun and appreciate everyone coming and helping! Here's to my next 30 years!

No comments: