blue

Saturday, February 25, 2012

11 Months







We had to have two photo sessions this month. Shelby is way too busy to have her picture made. Shelby probably hasn't grown much in size. But, she started walking and never looked back. She is babbling still and can distinctly say 'dog'. I think she says some other words, but I am not exactly sure what they are :) She was sick for the first time about 10 days ago. Fever of 102.8! She was such a trooper and didn't even really cry about it. Just turned out to be viral. She is still a decent eater and is a much better sleeper. Shelby is a social butterfly. She loves going to people's houses, ballet, the store. Anywhere! She just likes to be busy. I laugh because she just wanders around the house with no destination. Just walking because she can! I can't believe I am about to start planning her first birthday! Sure did come fast.

No comments: