blue

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ballet
















Claire started ballet last Thursday. Unfortunately, my card wasn't in my camera. So, I just got video last week. But, I remembered my camera this week. She is really excited about taking lessons and being a 'real' ballerina. She has class with friends Natalie, Lily, and Emeri. They don't let parents watch so we just chat for the 45 minute lesson. That is nice. And Shelby politely hung out in her car seat until she fell asleep. The only thing I see becoming a problem is the time of day, 1:00. Claire usually naps at home from 1-4pm and at school from 11-2. So, she is pretty tired once it is over. But, she did sleep from 2:30 to 4:30 today so I guess we will just be taking a later nap on Thursdays. I can't wait to see what she learns over the year. They are the cutest things in their leotards and skirts!

No comments: