blue

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween in Tallahassee

Halloween night with the Harkins
Going on a hayride
Claire fishing for candy
She kept calling her sucker a fish!




Well, my original plan was for Claire to be an Auburn cheerleader. I wasn't sure if we would even trick-or-treat so I didn't plan an elaborate costume. Plus, I have never really been into Halloween. I know that will have to change over the next couple of years. But, lately Claire has been OBSESSED with Tinkerbell. She got the movie for Christmas but has been watching it non-stop for the last 2 weeks. In fact, it is on now at 6:30am. So after a quick trip to the dollar store and Wal-Mart, we had a Tinkerbell costume. Claire loved wearing it and didn't mind the wings at all. She knew she was Tinkerbell the second she put it on. We had a fun trip and the kids have fun at a Halloween Carnival.

1 comment:

elizabeth ledford said...

Such an adorable Tinkerbell and I still cannot believe how much she looks like Bucky at that age, especially in the top picture with the Orient Expressed dress (I love that brand!)