blue

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Celebration Weekend

Claire and Gran at the block party

Saying 'no pictures' (literally)



At Megan & Michael's baby shower

We had a really fun weekend. My mom came Thursday to help me get ready to host a baby shower. My mom and dad are such a huge help. I couldn't make it without them. We had fun spending some low-stress time together. Claire loves Gran and playing with her. Friday night, we went to the last block party. That was fun. Saturday night, our group of friends got together to celebrate the Schumacher's baby girl who is due in January. Sunday, we managed to go to church and leave Claire in the nursery. Nothing too traumatic, but still unpleasant. Sunday afternoon, Bucky joined us at Lily's birthday party. There was a rabbit and lamb, which Claire loved of course. Tomorrow morning, Bucky is leaving for a whole week. He won't be back until Sunday night. I don't know what I am going to do without him. Claire and I watch for him every day. Hopefully, we will make it!

No comments: