blue

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day






I just wanted to take a moment to share how thankful I am for Mother's Day. It is a day to celebrate all forms of women. Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, and Daughters. It is a day of remembering all the women who have influenced you throughout your life. Whether they have children of their own or not, there are so many women who I have taken a piece from. That is how we become better mothers and daughters. I do not take being a mother for granted. I know many women who want and long for children. I know I am no better of a person or mother than them. But, for some reason I have been given the incredible blessing of being a mother. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have my beautiful daughter. I promise to her and any future children to raise them in a loving, Christan home. I promise to always do my best and put them first. I am able to do these things because that is what my Mom did for me. Thank you to all of the mothers out there who have made me a better mother. I love all of you and hope you had a very happy mother's day.

No comments: