blue

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bedrooms

Claire's Room





Shelby's Room







I am really pleased with how both of the girls rooms' turned out. Claire has been upstairs since January. It took me a while to get everything hung on her walls. Since we didn't know Shelby's gender, we waited to decorate her room. We were able to use bedding and curtains we had from Claire's nursery. That was a big help. Plus, we got a new rocker for her room so we could still use the green one in the Claire's room. I have found their rooms to be very functional and spacious. Hopefully both rooms will grow with them for a few years (at least)! It is a great feeling to go upstairs and see both girls sleeping peacefully in their beds. I hope they find their rooms comforting and homey.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love their rooms! And the furniture is beautiful! Good to see you the other day!