blue

Thursday, January 21, 2010

On my mind....

I just visited one of my good friends who just had her first baby. Driving home, I started thinking about the group of ladies that have come into my life over the years. Growing with them through marriage and now entering into family life has been the best experience in my life. These women (you know who you are) provide for their families in countless ways; spiritually, emotionally, financially, physically preparing meals, and running a house. And you do all of it with such poise and grace. I have always admired my friends and family members. But nothing could make me admire these women as much as watching them become mothers. Patient and selfless does not even begin to describe you. Staying up with a newborn all night or chasing a toddler with busy hands. Each day, seeing you and your children makes me want to be a better person and mother. Thank you for being my inspiration.

No comments: