blue

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Will & Kate!

Claire playing in the HUGE tiger jump house

We had to 'monitor' the situation






Gran even got in for a little bit

Will and Daniel

Claire and Kate eating some birthday cookie

The Auburn themed party

My sister even got the firetruck to come



Kate peeking out


Claire and Daddy
Happy Birthday to Will!


Caroline

It felt like we were tailgating

Claire was tired after a fun party!
This weekend, we went to PCB with my whole family to celebrate Will (5) and Kate's(3) birthday. Things get pretty hectic with 5 grandkids! However, everyone was on their best behavior. We had great weather for a team birthday party. The majority of fans were Auburn, of course. There were also a few Alabama, Florida, and FSU fans too. We had a fun day Saturday at my sister's. We went and made some professional pictures on the beach. Hopefully they will turn out great! Happy Birthday to Will and Kate! We had a blast!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

What a cute party! Looks like fun! I am trying to work it out to come on the 7th. I will be there for the game, but David will have all 3 kids at home, so I'm not sure I can stay the night. I'll let you know though! I would love to see everyone!